Providing you with the skills and confidence to be able to fully enjoy the hills and moorlands of the UK – that’s our business.
Directions to Tregynon Cottages
Satnav users should enter the following postcode: SA65 9TU. But note that with 500 metres to go it will try to take you through some smart looking red-brick walled gates. Ignore this instruction: instead look to the opposite side of the road for the white sign board to Tregynon Cottages. This sign will take you down a concreted track for 30 metres and then a second identical white sign will point to the right down a farm track for about 0.5 miles. Just before the cattle grid you will see Tregynon Cottages through a break in the hedge to your right.
From Carmarthen and the South East(M4)
- From Carmarthen (or its by-pass, there is no need to go into Carmarthen itself if coming from the M4) take the A40 towards Haverfordwest passing by St. Clears and Whitland.
- After crossing over the A478 (Penblewin roundabout) take the first right turn (B4313) signposted to Bethesda.
- Follow the signs for the B4313 towards Fishguard, passing though Maenclochog and Rosebush.
- At the crossroads with the B4329 (the first crossroads after Rosebush) cross straight over.
- Take the next right hand turn off the B4313 (signposted to Pontfaen and Cwm Gwaun and a brown sign for Tregynon).
- Proceed for about 3/4 mile taking the first turning on the right
- Proceed for about 1 1/4 miles taking the first turning on the left and follow our white signboards. (See final piece of SATNAV instruction.)
- From Haverfordwest take the B4329 to Cardigan.
- Stay on the B4329 passing through Crundale, Woodstock and Tufton.
- Shortly after Tufton, turn left (onto the B4313) at the crossroads signposted to Abergwaun/Fishguard
- Follow instructions 5, 6 and 7 above.
- From the town square take the A487 to Cardigan but almost immediately, take the first turning on the right.
- Take the first left hand on to the B4313
- Stay on the B4313 for about 6 miles when you will pass a large sign showing “Maenclochog 4 miles.” Take the next left hand turn after the sign (1 mile).
- Follow instructions 6 and 7 above.
From Newport and the North
- From Cardigan take the A487 towards Newport and Fishguard.
- Approaching the outskirts of Newport, turn left at the large Brown road sign towards ‘Penlan Uchaf Gardens’
- At the top of this road turn left towards Cilgwyn and Cwm Gwaun. Stay on this road until you come to a ‘T’ junction (approx. 2 1/2 miles).
- Turn left at the ‘T’ junction towards Maenclochog and then almost immediately fork right up a steep hill. There is also a brown sign here pointing to Tregynon.
- Proceed for about 2 miles (and passing Gellifawr on your left) and take the first turning on the right. (See final piece of SATNAV instruction.)